I’m not comfortable returning to church yet. Can I continue to be a part of the online experience?
Of course! We encourage you to continue joining us online each weekend until you feel comfortable attending in person. Our weekend worship experiences will continue to be streamed every Sunday at chapelrock.org/watch and YouTube Live.
Will Chapel Rock be limiting the capacity of their gatherings?
Yes, we are limiting our capacity to ensure social distancing in our auditorium and overflow areas. As the local, state, and federal guidelines evolve we will update our seating limitations accordingly and keep you updated.
How will Chapel Rock practice social distancing in its in-person gatherings?
We will be seating every other row where seats are fixed and spacing seats accordingly to keep a safe distance between families within the auditorium. We ask that every individual practices social distancing while in the lobby or common areas.
Will I need to wear a mask?
We are asking guests to wear masks as they enter our building and during our worship services. We are closely watching local, state, and federal guidelines to ensure all recommended safety precautions are implemented to ensure your safety.
How is Chapel Rock cleaning its facilities?
We will conduct regular cleanings between gatherings to ensure proper sanitation. Additionally, hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout our campus.
Will restrooms be open?
Yes, all restrooms will be open and undergo routine cleaning.
Will Chapel Rock be screening those who attend in-person?
Temperature checks will be required for all our staff, volunteer teams, and all children attending KidRock (where available). We ask everyone to use good judgment: if you are feeling ill or have a family member who is feeling ill, please stay home and participate in our online experience.
Will Chapel Rock Kids be available for my children?
Yes. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for your children while you attend the worship experience.
What safety precautions and procedures can I expect for my children?
Chapel Rock Kids is taking several precautions to keep your kids and our volunteers healthy and safe:
- Masks and temperature checks are required for all volunteers.
- Temperature checks are required for all children and parents during Check-In.
- We are asking that all KidRock kids (grades 1-5) wear a mask. All other ages will not be asked to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizing will be encouraged before entering the Family Room area.
- Room capacity limits will be set to provide adequate spacing.
- All non-essential items from home (like toys and blankets) will need to stay in the hallway or in your vehicle.
- We’re sanitizing surfaces and toys frequently.
- Our volunteers are washing their hands and/or sanitizing often and we’ll encourage your child to do the same.
If I choose not to attend in person, will there still be an online curriculum from the Chapel Rock Kids ministry.
Yes, you will still be able to find resources for your child online. Click here.
I’m new to Chapel Rock, how do I get connected?
How can I continue giving?