Update: As Chapel Rock has now been conducting live worship services since June 5, here are few more updates as we begin to re-start additional programming.
The biggest news is the start times for our worship services will now return to their ‘pre-COVID’ times of 9:15 AM and 11 AM beginning Sunday, August 16!
In accordance with Mayor Hogsett’s public health notice 20-2020, everyone in our building must be wearing a facial mask, including Sunday mornings. Based on how our stage is designed, we did receive a special exemption from the Marion County Health Department allowing our Praise Team and speaker to be on stage without a mask.
We have also re-started most of our adult Sunday AM classes.
As of July 29, our current schedule is:
8 AM – Harvester’s, Joy of Faith, Lifebuilders, and What Every Christian Ought to Know
9 AM (will be 9:15 AM beginning on August 16) – Family Focus, Kingdom Builders, The Branches, and What Every Christian Ought to Know
11 AM – Crusaders, Women’s Elective, Live PD, and Overcomers
Programming for grades 6 – 12 will resume on Sunday, August 16, at 9:15am in room ED 02 on the lower level.
Early Childhood and Children’s Ministry programming is scheduled to re-start on Sunday, September 6, during the 9:15 AM and 11 AM hours.
Please contact the Chapel Rock office at (317) 247-9739 for additional information.
- Families can and should sit together, but there must be at least six feet between you and the next family or individual sitting in your row.
- Every other pew in the Worship Center will be marked off to insure social distancing.
- As you enter the Worship Center, we ask that you move to the inner most seating positions in your selected pew (not on the ends so folks won’t crawl over you!).
- We ask everyone to maintain six feet of social distancing as you move into the building and venue where you will worship.
- We encourage everyone to bring your own hand sanitizer. Even though we will have hand sanitizer on campus, we encourage you to bring some as well. (If you would like to donate some to help us have more than enough, that would be great, too!)
- Consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state, please consider wearing face coverings.
Any item which you receive during a Sunday service — from the time items entered our office to the endpoint of delivery have only been touched by someone who is wearing a facial mask and gloves.