Our service times have been modified to allow adequate time to disinfect areas between services. Beginning June 7, services begin at 9:00 am and 11:00 am and will last approximately one hour.
To ensure we stay under the maximum number of people allowed in one room, you MUST pre-register your household for either the 9:00 am or 11:00 am service by going to chapelrock.org/events or calling the Chapel Rock office, (317) 247-9739.
You will have the opportunity to reserve your spot(s) for the upcoming Sunday services. Households will need to reserve spots each week for each person attending, including all children.
Below are examples of this will work.
- To reserve spots for June 28, the reservation period begins on Sunday, June 21, at 12 p.m. and runs through Thursday, June 25, at 12 noon.
- Families can and should sit together, but there must be at least six feet between you and the next family or individual sitting in your row.
- Every other pew in the Worship Center will be marked off to insure social distancing.
- As you enter the Worship Center, we ask that you move to the inner most seating positions in your selected pew (not on the ends so folks won’t crawl over you!).
- Fellowship Hall will be used for overflow seating and the service will be live-streamed with a staff pastor to greet you, handle announcements, etc.
- We ask everyone to maintain six feet of social distancing as you move into the building and venue where you will worship.
- We encourage everyone to bring your own hand sanitizer. Even though we will have hand sanitizer on campus, we encourage you to bring some as well. (If you would like to donate some to help us have more than enough, that would be great, too!)
- Consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state, please consider wearing face coverings.
Any item which you receive during a Sunday service — from the time items entered our office to the endpoint of delivery have only been touched by someone who is wearing a facial mask and gloves.