General Items Needed for Design Request
- All copy (i.e. event details) must be turned in when you request the work.
- If you have a pre-existing brand, that information needs to be included as well (i.e. your partnering with another ministry).
Items Needed for Design Requests that Require Printing
- Quantity to print
- Size/dimensions of the print materials
- Finalized information (i.e. name, date, time, location, audience, short description, etc.)
- Digital graphics list (i.e. email header, digital signage, etc.)
Do I need to give you ideas when requesting a design?
Feel free to provide your ideas; however, remember that the design and marketing teams adhere to Chapel Rock branding standards.
Can I pick out my own colors and photos for my design?
You may offer suggestions for colors, fonts, and photos, but Communications reserves the right to make all final design decisions.