Until further noticed the Chapel Rock Food Pantry will operate as a drive-thru.
The Chapel Rock Food Pantry is another tangible way that we reach out into the community. Chapel Rock members are asked to assist the replenishing of the Food Pantry by donating the Food Pantry item of the month. Please check the monthly newsletter for the current month's requested item.
If you would like to volunteer for the Food Pantry ministry, please call the Chapel Rock office at 317-247-9739.
Clients should be aware of the following:
- Clients are not restricted to specific geographic boundaries
- Enter at door #10 (far west entrance into the building)
- The Food Pantry is available on the first and third Thursdays of each month
- As a drive-thru pantry the hours have been modified to 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Clients must bring proof of address (i.e., current utility bill or other piece of mail with a current date).